Friday, August 1, 2008

The Binky Thump

Well, it seems as though Sir Finnegan has invented a new type of binky called the Binky Thump. You cannot hear it on the video; however, Finnegan will run, and then stomp and then do a slight binky. He has done many of these in the last couple of days, but these are the only two I have been able to get on film (along with some grooming shots). You have to figure he's about 5 1/2 years old, so he doesn't get much air (but it's the thought that counts, right).

In a further update, we found Missy grooming him today and he looked like he was in heaven. He closed his eyes and then was rolling his head around so that she could get to different spots. She then laid down for him to groom her and while he was grooming her she did a little flop (for a 6 1/2 year old rabbit that's pretty impressive). I don't think Sir Finnegan knew what to do, so he ended up running away. Unfortunately, Crysti and I were watching a movie and unable to get it on tape.

6 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

What excellent progress, they seem like a happy, hoppy couple, Sir Finn sure has some impressive moves for a mature bun.

Casey and Crysti said...

Yeah, Crysti said the same thing. He moves great for an older bun.

FrecklesandDeb said...

That is terrific. They are really getting along well. (Wish I could have that much energy! Way to go Finnegan!)

Carlton Jamal said...

I might have a go at a thump binky, looks like great fun!

I hope I can do binkies as well as you when I'm your age.

bunanddogmom said...

I'm doing the peep binky right now after watching that video! I knew Sir Finnegan had this happy little soul buried deep inside of him and it warms my heart to finally, FINALLY, see his spirit shine through!!! Thank you both so much for giving Finnie a chance at a happy life! I think that Missy and Sir Finnegan are going to spend the rest of their lives in bunny bliss!! Hugs and hooray!!

Rabbits' Guy said...

Yay for Finnegan and Missy!