Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Great Poop Pyramid

It's amazing. Whenever I'm vacuuming the bunnies'pens I always make sure I get all of the poop and hay up; however, after I put the vacuum away there always seems to be poops I missed. This happens so often now that it really does not surprise me anymore.

This all changed yesterday when I got through vacuuming Finnegan and Missy's pen. After putting the vacuum away I walked through the door that leads to their pen, and noticed the darndest thing.















I'm not sure what Finnegan had on his mind. Was it a game of pool, a round of bowling, the construction of the great poop pyramid? No matter what his thoughts were I am most definitely impressed.

On a side note. You may be asking how I knew it was Finnegan. Well, he was sitting about three inches away from the poop site.

6 comments:

furrybutts said...

Sir Finnegan must have been very proud of his work! Some say the pyramids were constructed by aliens, now we know the truth ;) it was bun-nays!!!

Carlton Jamal said...

I think he was setting up a bowling game! Us buns are more clever with our poops than you hoomins think we are!

I like to break some of mine up with my teeth and it makes Mama squeal when the bits get stuck to her foots!!

RoadBunner said...

That would freak me out if Mario left that lying around! You have a geometrically gifted rabbit.

I found my best friend is the hand-held dustbuster. I use the regular vacuum for deep cleans, but hated dragging it out for every little furrball. Now I just have to grab the hand-held for quick zaps.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

This is sort of like crop circles, keep an eye on the poops for sure, record all strange patterns, this could be really important......

Rabbits' Guy said...

Probably only the first of many "messages" ... yes, pay attention and report faithfully


(Heeee Heeee)

YowlYY said...

Impressive! Mine just pile up their currants in the litter tray...and sometimes next to the sofa, but that's Hugo (when I have upset him....not sure what I did, but did something I must have...oh hum...)
Your Finnegan has a sense for bun shui, and just how RG said, just keep an eye for other "messages".