Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Longest Groom?

We have another rarity! This rarity is called the Kari Flop. It's not quite as rare as the Kibi Flop, but it is still rare. On top of that Haru comes over to Kari while she's flopped and precedes to groom her, and groom her, and groom her. Unfortunately, my internet connection timed out while uploading my video to YouTube; thus, you only get to see the 2 minute and 3 second version, instead of the 3 minute and 41 second version? Is this a new grooming record?


6 comments:

furrybutts said...

Definitely a new record!! Grooming never goes beyond 1 minute in my house.. Kari sure looks blissful!

I really love seeing all your bunnies living happily together like that :) I wish I can have a big group of bonded bunnies in the future :)

Carlton Jamal said...

a bunnies grooming is never done!

FrecklesandDeb said...

Great flop and excellent grooming skills! We give it a 9.9!

Gabriella said...

We agree... such a long grooming, this is awesome! Miss Eve will tire well after a bit longer than 1 minute, and Hugo...well, we know that he only get groomed, but never grooms anyone...LOL!

Thanks for stopping by at our blog...I shall add you and your furries (wonderful family!)to my list so that I can come back to visit again :)

Rabbits' Guy said...

That is a relaxed pile of bunnies ... somebody must taste good!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Good work! Keep your friends clean.