Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rarities

Today I realized that there are many rarities in life. I doubt any of us will ever see...

Bigfoot or Sasquatch




















Nessy...The Loch Ness Monster

















Paul Bunyan & Babe













Mermaids


















and flopped bunnies. HUH?!?! You may be asking yourself why flopped bunnies Casey? Mine flop all the time. I would have to agree with you. Our Haru flops all the time, but the others not as much, especially Kibi. I can count on three fingers how many times she has flopped since we have had her.

Yesterday, I happened to be sitting on the couch and noticed Kibi was flopped. I would have snapped a picture, but I only had my video camera near me. What you're about to see is some rare footage that you may never see again (unless you read this blog post).


2 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Whoa, the Kibi flop, having seen this I do feel rather special. She looks a bit like our Sydney, who does flop usually on the pellet dish or her brother, but won't allow the fop to be photographed.

Rabbits' Guy said...

Bunny out!