Sunday, August 31, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle!!!

So...school has started back up again. This means coaching + grading papers + lesson planning + laying new floors in the house = less blogging. Since I have a three day weekend I decided to take some time to blog again.


Today, on this cool 80° Arizona morning I noticed Finnegan in a part of our backyard known as the "The Jungle." He is trying to camouflauge himself in this picture.

















As you can see he was having a grand old time

















Until daddy had to cut down the 6 foot tall weeds.












6 comments:

Carlton Jamal said...

wowwee, that looks like a brilliant hiding place! What a same it was cut down, I hope you stamped your feet in disapproval!

FrecklesandDeb said...

We have a part of our yard that looks like that! Great hiding place.

The Bunns said...

Dumb Daddy .... thump thump ... what are a few weeds????

furrybutts said...

Aww, shucks! Daddy must have gotten the bunny butt for doing that!!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Welcome back to school fellow teachers, I start today. I have to say I certainly admire anyone who can do it full time, which I don't. If I had known what a hard job it was I would have been better behaved in Jr. and Sr. High (well I like to think I would have been....). Finn looks great in the jungle, weeds are nice.

Mon said...

Hello.

I'm interested in advertising on your website. Could you contact me regarding this?

Many Thanks
Mon
http://www.rabbit-hutches.co.uk